Sunday, May 9, 2010

is it strange that i...

...am making my kitchen theme "vineyard"?

I wish I had a camera to take a picture of my newly bought decos and post it here but sadly, we have 2 cameras in the house and they're both broken. :(
The reason I bring it up is because there was an enormous lottery that just went by yesterday. With it being mother's day and all, we all (the mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and husband and I) went in on buying some tickets to try our luck.

No luck.
We lost.

But (of course) the question was raised (in my head) of what we would do if we won the money. My first love, and usually the first thing to pop into my head is: I'd buy a Ferrari. As I've aged, maybe my taste has gotten more refined but I've moved from the ever so masculine "let me show off my chisled cheekbones and power hungry engine" of the body of the Italia (latest=458 Italia)


To a less hormonally driven, visually demanding, 612 Scaglietti


But this round of lotto dreams led me to say, well shoot, I'd buy a vineyard/winery. And so, to remind myself of future dreams, I'm changing the appearance of my little kitchen to resemble a haven for grapes and wine lovers.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment